RSS

Rising from the cyber ashes

After a long hiatus I am finally writing again. Once a blogger always a blogger. So what happened? I turned 30 and realized that I have outgrown my old blog. One I have kept for about 6 years. Wow. SIX YEARS. Well I guess that was relatively an easy feat compared to the years before blogs became the most common form of documenting ones life. Come to think about it for the first five years before the six years I was writing on almost anything...leatherbound journals, scraps of paper and a series of travel entries I made on- get this- Starbucks napkins. Jeesh, I feel like bits and pieces of my life is scattered all over the place. I do eventually plan to create an archive on my new blog. First, I need a new title.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...