RSS

I'M MOVING

Not to another place. I'm moving to another blog site: www.pinayonthemove.com



I know I just scored this really great blogger theme and I'm already off to another space. Why? Mainly because of 2 things:

1. I was having problems getting the www.g-ography.com domain name. Even www.gography.com was already taken. I should have planned this a long time ago when I started this blog- but hey, it's a learning process.

2. I felt that G-ography was harder to remember and I predict that the hyphen will cause issues down the road. Moreover, upon reflection Pinay on the move is a better title for my blog. It's more definitive.

So please don't forget to set your bookmarks and change your feeds to my new website: www.pinayonthemove.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...